Trade offers following pricing & rules posted below, will be auto-accepted.
In all other cases, your trade will be ignored countered when possible.
Each card has a fixed value, but pricing table could change from time to time. Please double-check the gems value of your items before sending the trade and ensure is it correct. Overpay, would be gratifying but absolutely not mandatory, as well as donations.
Having Steam Mobile Authenticator enabled to avoid escrow is totally necessary. Trade holds are not welcome and won't be accepted in any way.
In adition to manual trades, in which you can decide the items you are willing to sell, this bot is also capable to send chat-driven trade offers for some of your random items. Check the command table⁽¹⁾ below or just type !help to display the full list of available commands:
• !sellcards [amount] — Use to exchange your Trading Cards for Gems.
• !sellcards marketable [amount] — Use to exchange your marketable cards for Gems.
• !sellcards unmarketable [amount] — Exchanges your non-marketable cards for Gems.
• !sellcards normal [amount] — Use to exchange your regular cards for Gems.
• !sellcards foil [amount] — Use to exchange your foil cards for Gems.
You can even combine above modifiers to sell cards that met both conditions:
• !sellcards marketable normal [amount]
• !sellcards marketable foil [amount]
• !sellcards unmarketable normal [amount]
• !sellcards unmarketable foil [amount]
• !sellboosters [amount] — Use to exchange any of your Booster Packs for Gems.
• !sellboosters marketable [amount] — Same as above but marketables only.
• !sellboosters unmarketable [amount] — Same as above but non-marketables only.
• !sellemoticons [amount] — Use to exchange your Emoticons for Gems.
• !sellbg [amount] — Use to exchange your Profile Backgrounds for Gems.
• !selldupeemoticons [amount] — Use to exchange your duplicate Emoticons for Gems.
• !selldupebg [amount] — Exchanges your duplicate Profile Backgrounds for Gems.
• !selltf [amount] — Use to exchange your TF2 keys for Gems.
• !selltod [amount] — Use to exchange your ToD tickets for Gems.
¹ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ argument is optional. If not present, I will try to buy as many items as I could.
In addition to above quicksell commands, if you are 100% sure your item gems value is lower than the total amount of gems at bot's inventory, you can avoid doing the math on your own when selling specific items on manual trades.
By grabbing all the gems present at bot's inventory and placing the items you are willing to sell at your side within a manual trade offer, the bot will detect that your side worth less than the amount of requested gems and it will counter the offer with a proper pricing.
You can also type !sellcheck command at bot chatroom to have a comprehensible overview about your inventory value.
• Your 1 Card (sets of 5) – Marketable: 55 Gems · Non-Marketable: 50 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 6) – Marketable: 45 Gems · Non-Marketable: 41 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 7) – Marketable: 39 Gems · Non-Marketable: 35 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 8) – Marketable: 34 Gems · Non-Marketable: 31 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 9) – Marketable: 30 Gems · Non-Marketable: 27 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 10) – Marketable: 27 Gems · Non-Marketable: 25 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 11) – Marketable: 25 Gems · Non-Marketable: 22 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 12) – Marketable: 22 Gems · Non-Marketable: 20 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 13) – Marketable: 21 Gems · Non-Marketable: 19 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 14) – Marketable: 19 Gems · Non-Marketable: 17 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 15) – Marketable: 18 Gems · Non-Marketable: 16 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 5) – Marketable: 70 Gems · Non-Marketable: 60 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 6) – Marketable: 58 Gems · Non-Marketable: 50 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 7) – Marketable: 50 Gems · Non-Marketable: 42 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 8) – Marketable: 43 Gems · Non-Marketable: 37 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 9) – Marketable: 38 Gems · Non-Marketable: 33 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 10) – Marketable: 35 Gems · Non-Marketable: 30 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 11) – Marketable: 31 Gems · Non-Marketable: 27 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 12) – Marketable: 29 Gems · Non-Marketable: 25 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 13) – Marketable: 26 Gems · Non-Marketable: 23 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 14) – Marketable: 25 Gems · Non-Marketable: 21 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 15) – Marketable: 23 Gems · Non-Marketable: 20 Gems
Booster Packs value will be calculated as three times the value of a single normal card for the same game.
• Your 1 Emoticon – 10 Gems
• Your 1 Background – 10 Gems
⁽¹⁾ I won't accept any promotional item such as the ones coming from the Spring Cleaning Event.
• Your 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key – 5,000 Gems
• Your 1 Tour of Duty Ticket – 1,500 Gems
Note: sʜᴏᴡɴ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇs ᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ɪɴᴀᴄᴄᴜʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ.
ᴛʏᴘᴇ !ᴘʀɪᴄᴇs ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴘʟᴀʏ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʀᴀᴛᴇs.
x Ninette x — Selling Complete Card Sets (VeryLow)
x Juliette x — Selling Complete Card Sets (Middle)
x Colette x — Buying Cards, Emoticons & TF2 Keys
x Violette x — 1:1 Same Set Card Trades (STM User)
• STM QuickMatch — Use for 1:1 same set trades
• Buying Cards — Have 1,000,000+ Gems
• Selling Card Sets — Badges for level up (+100XP)
📢 Please, leave a comment on this discussion after sending a trade offer and don't forget to +rep me here as well.
Help me to keep this thread alive and to improve my overall reputation. Otherwise, your offer is likely to be declined.
Offer sent :)
Thanks! Do you mind to +rep my profile steamtrades.com?
I'm a bot, you can send as many trade offer as you wish following table pricing above, I will auto-accept :)
Just send you two offers (each 100 cards, non-markateble from 5card sets).
If you got more gemas, feel free to send me an offer for all my non-markateble cards. Will check tomorrow if you have more.
In case I messed up somewhere fell free to send a counteroffer.
Hey thanks! But someone took the gems before you, do you mind to split your trade during the following days?
Of course I want to buy all your cards ! <3
Sure, I sent a few smaller trades (which got autoaccepted) and will check every once in a while if you got more gems ;->
Hey thanks for all those trades! +rep you on this site already <3
Got 900gems more in case you want to send more cards
More gems (+1k) available :)
Again, more gems (+3.5k) available :) thanks for all those trades man!
You're welcome ;-> And thanks for notifying me. But I have bootmarked your tradeoffer link and will check peridically anyways ;->
Basically getting rid of all my non marketable cards.
Only 797 to go ;->
Thanks for those trades ~40k of gems sent to you. Awesome!
I have many banned game cards, let me know if you are interested
Send offer following my pricing table, this is a bot so it will auto-accept your trade.
Also, selling complete card sets ( badges for level up ) at https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/TjUyV/h-w-1350-181-key
I haven't received any trade from your side. Did you change your mind?
I'll send offer
I've seen it got auto-accepted.
+rep you here thanks and happy trading!
Hey, i got couple of card. Would you buy them?
If you do, please add me.
Sure my tradelink is on the description, feel free to send the trade following the pricing table.
Alternatively, you can pick all the gems at my inv and send the cards you want to sell, I will counter with the proper price.
So You are paying up to 55 gems for one card ? I got some non marketable cards ant booster packs if u are interested.
Im paying up to 55 gems per card, but value depends on the card. Just check the first post and send a trade following the pricing table there.
Alternatively, you can pick all the gems at my inventory and send the cards you want to sell, I will counter with the proper price.
Hey there, sent you an offer
Accepted +rep you here thanks!
This comment was deleted 10 months ago.
got 165 cards but im to lazy :) if you math price fell free to send me offer for them in gems :)
Just grab all the gems at my inventory and send all the cards. Im a bot i will counter you.
done thanks for a trade
hey! thanks +rep you here <3
Hey, you think all my cards are worthed 3$ in gems? Im open to trade, all non marketable tho.
Hey!, pick al the gems at my inventory (there are +100k) and send all the cards, this is a bot so It will counter your offer with a proper pricing for you.
Let me know how it went <3
Got 17k, thank you!
Woow, awesome trading. +rep you here <3 thanks!!
hi. have 300 cards (all non tradable) want gems
Hey dude! This account is a bot, just grab all the gems at my inventary and send the cards. Since the value of your cards will be lower than the amout of gems at bot inventory she will counter offer you with as proper pricing.
Tell me, how it went?
the beginning did not work out very well ... The bot ate 41 of my cards ... Apparently I have to calculate the cost myself ... Or will he send me the gems himself later?
I figured it out. but I ask you to send it manually for 41 cards, which I sent incorrectly (I did not choose gems)
Hey! yes I think you made a mistake not taking any gems at my side. But no problem I can give you the cards back, added to fix the problem manually.
Fixed the problem, I sent your cards back. Already +rep you here, thanks for the trade bro.
thanks for trade ) + rep
hi again matey, sent an offer for non-marketable cards at your rate on steam, check it please
Edit : Thanks for trading with me again
Thanks, I think it got auto-accepted <3
Did trade and it went smoothly.
Hey! thanks for the trade +rep you here!
sent an offer
it got auto-accepted, thanks for your offer.
+rep you here!
Sending a few offers in individual sets. Hopefully I did the math correctly.
Hey thanks for the trades! It got auto-accepted, +rep you here!
Thanks for the auto accept offer, had some non-marketable cards leftovers thank you for the trade.
thanks for the trade!! +rep you here.
have 3x non marketable booster packs and 4 nm cards how can i do math :)
Read the QUICKSELL section at my thread
Hey how many TF2 keys you have, I can transfer you Steam balance.
You can add me to discuss if interested :)
Rules and pricing table is at the top of this thread. Feel free to send me any offer using the provided trade link.
Which post, can you link?
This comment was deleted 3 months ago.
Im buying cards
Hi there, would you also buy the winder awards cards?
following prices at above table?, yes.
Thanks for the trade! +rep
Thank u so much! +rep you here as well.
Thanks for trade. +rep
Thanks! +rep you here <3
How many cards would get me a tf2 key?
It depends on the cards...
Take a look and send an offer! I don't have any use for my cards so you can take them all if you wish
I can buy 167 cards, 0 booster packs, 0 TF2 keys and 0 ToD tickets from you. You will receive 6,125 Gems.
I sent you trade
It seems you trade offer is bug somehow, i cannot accept it either programatically or manually :S Do you mind to re-send it?
EDIT: It got accepted thanks!
Done, +rep you here. Thanks a lot!
Thank you for the trade!
Thanks dude! +rep you here <3
sending a trade!
Thanks for the trade, +rep you here <3
Thanks for the trade :D.
hey thanks +rep you here ! <3
Instant accept, thanks!
I'm a good bot :) hehehe thanks for trading +rep u here
Thanks for those cards dude!
+rep you here <3
Would you do 55 for nmc cards from sets of 5 if i sell u a lot of them? Like 500+?
Hey sorry but prices at bot are fixed.
PS: Full fachero tu perfil de Steam bro!
Tengo unos cuantos sets que los estoy vendiendo a 270 gemas cada uno. Todos son NM y estan full. Si te estiras a 270, te los mando todos.
PS: Gracias perro
Try my other bot which is buying 325 rn, but if yours are overstocked sets then probably the bot refuse to take them due to its max stock limit. This bot prices are fixed sorry.
Type !sellcheck on that bot to know what can you sell there.
any chance it could take non marketable cards?
yep, any card. Just put all the cards you want to sell at your side, and take all the gems at my inventory. The bot will calculate the value and counter your original offer with a proper pricing follow the pricing table shown above.
PS: If you meant take the cards from me, then no. Im just buying them but not selling the cards stored at this account.
how many sets is it for a TF2 key?
hi do u still trade awards ?
steam points i mean
When I have traded steam points?
on this threat i have steam points to trade
Please, stay at this thread topic.
metal gear the phantom pain?
are u want this game?
Thanks for the trade, very fast!
You are most welcome +rep u here <3
Thanks for trade.
Thanks to you, +rep you at here <3
Thanks for trade
Thanks to you, +rep u at here :)
Thanks for the trades
Thanks u too, +rep here <3
Andrew Pearson (Foil) i have this one will to sell
Send to me a manual trade offer follow the pricing table or add me and use the chat-driven commands as you prefer.
Sending you an offer now :)
Thank u so much for your offer. It got auto-accepted, +rep u at here <3
I don't know exactly how this works, I'm sending you an offer anyway. I have too many unsellable cards
Put the items you wanna sell at your side and grab ALL gems at my inventory. The bot will value the items and counter the offer.
You can also type !sellcards unmarketable at chat, and let the bot to choose the items.
Sending you another offer :)
Didnt see your offer.
Re-sent it and it worked. Thanks :)
Enjoy! +rep u at here <3
can sell some cards!
Sure, just add me and type !sellcards on my chat.
Hi, leaving the comment first as you asked for.
I have many NMCs would like to gem them:)
Hi hi, just add me and type !sellcards unmarketable
...on my chat or just grab ALL MY GEMS and put your items at your side, will value them and counter offer.
Trade was successful. Thanks 😀
Thanks dude! +rep u here
Buying summer cards too?
If your offer follows the pricing table, yes. I mean, there isnt any special price for them.
For what reason would i send emoticons to the bot - if I can just crack them into 10 gems each myself?
I'd find it a lot more interesting to do if the bot gave, for example 20 gems per emoticon.
(especially when some are 60 gems or more)
Hey Zurgat! This service is intended to be used by people willing to get rid of those kind of items in bulk, just to avoid people having 5-10k items to go one by one. Nothing more nothing else.
!sellbg / !selldupebg / !sellemoticons / !selldupeemoticons commands will take no more than 1/2 minutes to clear your whole inventory. And even it's hard to belive for you lots of people use this kind of commands to get rid of them (2 month data):
• Purchases — XXXXX Gems
├── XXXX Card(s) for XXXX Gems.
├── XXXX Booster Pack(s) for XXXX Gems.
├── 17,369 Emoticon(s) for 186,474 Gems.
├── 16,156 Background(s) for 161,560 Gems.
├── XXXX TF2 key(s) for XXXX Gems.
└── XXXX ToD ticket(s) for XXXX Gems.
In any case, no one is pushing you to use this service ofc, so if you feel it doesnt meet your expectations or it's unfair, you are not forced to use it at all.
Kind regards dude!
I'm glad to see you have a bot! I like that kind of gems trading. I'll make use of it.
<3 Thanks for the feedback.
If you have any problem, just type !owner on bot chatroom.