- When signing in through the Steam OpenID provider, users will be authenticated using their 64-bit SteamID. Information made publicly available from this SteamID may also be collected, including, but not limited to, user game lists, playtime, badges, wishlists, and groups.
How We Use Your Information
- The information we collect may be used to personalize your experience with our site, while providing additional user functionality.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing information to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third party links or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Advertising
- We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our site. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, or if you would like to opt-out, refer to the NAI’s consumer website by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.