US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY US ONLY ~
(This trade is no longer capable of being solicited. A trade has been arranged with OmegaBR and this thread will remain active both as a reference point and until trade conditions have been met. Trade conditions are expected to be met on March 26th or prior.)
Hello all! I'm very much wondering if anyone would like to trade me their key/gift for a copy of Far Cry 3 for my key for Bioshock Infinite when it comes out. I have a spare copy from getting two AMD Bundles with the two 7870's I got(SO HAPPEH!).
**Now, I wish I found out about this website BEFORE I redeemed the code to my e-mail, HOWEVER, I know not to do this again in the future as I'm very well aware people may get worried about a ghost code. Anyway, the key will be sent to my e-mail between now and the 26th of March. I received my Crysis 3 key at 11:20pm the night before release, however, that is on Origin. Steam keys have a tendency to be released earlier. Don't place any bets, but I will for sure have the key by the 26th. Now if you'd like to trade, we can do it 1 of 2 ways which is entirely up to you:
You can reserve that Far Cry 3 key for me until I receive my key for Bioshock Infinite in which from here, we will contact each other and carry out with the trade or...
As I previously mentioned, the choice is 100% up to you... I just really wanna play Far Cry 3 already XD
If we choose to do option 1, you will be placed in a One-Spot-Only First Priority Notice Queue slot for the agreement, however, if someone else offers me the Far Cry 3 key straight up and will wait for the code(Basically, if they agree with me to go through with option 2), I will notify you that the trade between you and I will be canceled. Your immunity in this case is that no other person will be able to choose option 1 for a trade as you will have that spot reserved for yourself AND if someone else offers to give me the Far Cry 3 key immediately and you then decide to do that instead, you will also have first dibs.
To keep it simple, you're held in the highest regards unless someone can offer a FC3 copy immediately. If at any point you decide to change your mind whether it be at your own regard or because you don't want to lose the key to anyone else, I will more than happily proceed with option 2 with you
First Priority Queue(1/1):
Thanks for the read!
-Dominic J. Mendonsa
not activated europe?
I'm sorry, but no. This is going to be a US copy of the game. I'm not sure how US copies transcribe to Europe, but I would like to avoid these trades so neither party get's nabbed by a Region Lock Embargo.
I'd be willing to do this and at least take up that option one spot. Added you to discuss.
The First Priority Queue Slot has been filled. However, if anyone from this point on is interested in pursuing option 2 with me, please let me know. My First Priority Slot Holder will be notified first before we continue anything else.
This trade is no longer capable of being solicited. A trade has been arranged with OmegaBR and this thread will remain active both as a reference point and until trade conditions have been met. Trade conditions are expected to be met on March 26th or prior.
TRADE COMPLETED WITH OMEGABR.
FEEDBACK FOR OMEGABR: "Extremely patient trader. Waited for a few weeks for me to fill my end as he waited for my code to arrive. He's a trader whom went before me and instilled great trust. Kudos to OmegaBR. Enjoy Bioshock Infinite!"