Sack of Gems
Steam Trading Cards:
Originally posted on Steam Trading Cards Group.
💡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗔𝗗𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗬
Trade offers following pricing & rules posted below, will be auto-accepted. In all other cases, your trade will be ignored countered when possible.
🔸 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦! 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧...
Each card has a fixed value, but pricing table could change from time to time. Please double-check the gems value of your items before sending the trade and ensure is it correct. Overpay, would be gratifying but absolutely not mandatory, as well as donations.
Having Steam Mobile Authenticator enabled to avoid escrow is totally necessary. Trade holds are not welcome and won't be accepted in any way.
Split huge trades into smaller ones (having at most 25 cards each) This way, it will be easy for me to compare your side vs mine. Feel free to send as many trades as you wish.
🔹 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 — Normal Cards
• Your 1 Card (sets of 5) – Marketable: 55 Gems · Non-Marketable: 50 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 6) – Marketable: 45 Gems · Non-Marketable: 41 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 7) – Marketable: 39 Gems · Non-Marketable: 35 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 8) – Marketable: 34 Gems · Non-Marketable: 31 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 9) – Marketable: 30 Gems · Non-Marketable: 27 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 10) – Marketable: 27 Gems · Non-Marketable: 25 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 11) – Marketable: 25 Gems · Non-Marketable: 22 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 12) – Marketable: 22 Gems · Non-Marketable: 20 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 13) – Marketable: 21 Gems · Non-Marketable: 19 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 14) – Marketable: 19 Gems · Non-Marketable: 17 Gems
• Your 1 Card (sets of 15) – Marketable: 18 Gems · Non-Marketable: 16 Gems
🔹 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 — Foil Cards
🔹 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 — Booster Packs
Booster Packs value will be calculated as three times the value of a single normal card for the same game.
🔹 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 — Team Fortress 2
• Your 1 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key – 5250 Gems
🤖 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬
✖ Colette ✖ — Buying Cards, Booster Packs & TF2 Keys
✖ Violette ✖ — 1:1 Same Set Card Trades (STM User)
🔗 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗞𝗦
• STM QuickMatch — Use for 1:1 same set trades
• Buying Cards — Up to 55 Gems
• Selling Card Sets — Badges for level up (+100XP)
📢 Please, leave a comment on this discussion before sending a trade offer.
Help me to keep this thread alive. Otherwise, your offer is likely to be declined.
Offer sent :)
Thanks! Do you mind to +rep my profile steamtrades.com?
I'm a bot, you can send as many trade offer as you wish following table pricing above, I will auto-accept :)
Just send you two offers (each 100 cards, non-markateble from 5card sets).
If you got more gemas, feel free to send me an offer for all my non-markateble cards. Will check tomorrow if you have more.
In case I messed up somewhere fell free to send a counteroffer.
Hey thanks! But someone took the gems before you, do you mind to split your trade during the following days?
Of course I want to buy all your cards ! <3
Sure, I sent a few smaller trades (which got autoaccepted) and will check every once in a while if you got more gems ;->
Hey thanks for all those trades! +rep you on this site already <3
Got 900gems more in case you want to send more cards
More gems (+1k) available :)
Again, more gems (+3.5k) available :) thanks for all those trades man!
You're welcome ;-> And thanks for notifying me. But I have bootmarked your tradeoffer link and will check peridically anyways ;->
Basically getting rid of all my non marketable cards.
Only 797 to go ;->
Thanks for those trades ~40k of gems sent to you. Awesome!
I have many banned game cards, let me know if you are interested
Send offer following my pricing table, this is a bot so it will auto-accept your trade.
Also, selling complete card sets ( badges for level up ) at https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/TjUyV/h-w-1350-181-key
I haven't received any trade from your side. Did you change your mind?
I'll send offer
I've seen it got auto-accepted.
+rep you here thanks and happy trading!