My Steam Name: PiecesOfMieces
- This is my Steam profile.
- I have over 700 games on my account and have been a member of Steam since November 17, 2006.
- My profile is NEVER private.
- My Inventory is always public.
Click here to go to last page.
My Trading Rules:
If you are trading game keys and have lower rep than me then you must go first.
Post here first BEFORE adding me so I can know who you are.
DO NOT MAKE OFFERS ON OTHER ITEMS IN MY INVENTORY THAT IS NOT LISTED ON THIS PAGE!!!
DO NOT NINJA ADD ME! POST HERE FIRST!!!
Once the key(s) are sent via Steam chat during a trade with me they become your responsibility. I will only keep the keys until the trade is fully completed (meaning Rep was given to each other). All traded keys will be removed from my computer and will not be retrievable. If you close the chat before redeeming the key(s) that is your fault and not mine. There will be no refund for your irresponsibility.
I have the right to refuse any trade for any reason and at any time as long as nothing has been sent or traded (ie. PayPal, TF2/Dota 2 Keys, trading cards, game keys or gifts, or any other Steam tradables.)
Proceeding with any trade with me implies that you accept this Disclaimer and agree to not ask for a refund, replacement or leave negative rep for any reasons stated above.
- I accept PayPal, Steam Wallet, TF2 Keys, Dota 2 Treasure Keys, Trading Cards and any Games I do not own that interests me (Steam, Desura, GamersGate, Etc). I may also accept other forms of payments like backgrounds & emoticons.
- PayPal: You'll send payment first as "Friends & Family" and pay all fees. In the note state "This is for a digital item and I will not chargeback." Any payment sent without fees paid or the statement in the note will be returned and no items will be sent.
- Steam Wallet: This can either be worked out by the seller listing an item on the Steam Market for the total (plus fees) and the buyer pays for the item, sends the item back to the seller and the trade proceeds as normal OR the seller will select an item either from the Steam Store or Steam Market and the buyer would then buy the item(s) and proceed with the trade as normal.
- Trading Cards Most trading cards are valued at about $0.10 each (which is reflected in the chart below), however, there are still cards valued at higher prices (especially foils) and will be negotiated according to the current market values. There are cards valued lower than $0.10 and these will only be accepted if you overpay with them. Remember: Prices in the Steam Market is not the actual value of the items. The value is what the seller will actually receive if sold at those prices.
- Games: I will trade for any Steam Gifts for the value of the lowest Steam Sale Price. Game keys must be games I do not own or are looking for extra copies of. I may also accept games from Desura, GamersGate, GreenManGaming, Origin, etc.
- Dota 2 Treasure Keys: I will accept any of these treasure keys at their current market values. Be sure to state which keys you'll be trading with unless they are the common treasure keys.
- TF2 Keys and Dota 2 Treasure Keys (the common ones) are valued at about $2 each. Please do not ask to get more out of your common treasure keys.
- CS:GO Chests & Keys: These may be accepted depending on their current market values. Remember: Prices in the Steam Market is not the actual value of the items. The value is what the seller will actually receive if sold at those prices.
PayPal and TF2/Dota 2/CS:GO Keys are Preferred Most at This Time
ALL PRICES ARE FIRM! DO NOT WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME TRYING TO HAGGLE!
$0.25 = 3 Trading Cards (Subject to change.)
$0.50 = 5 Trading Cards (Subject to change.)
$1.00 = 10 Trading Cards (Subject to change.)
$2.00 = 20 Trading Cards = 1 TF2 Key = 1 Treasure Key (Subject to change.)
$4.00 = 40 Trading Cards = 2 TF2 Key = 2 Treasure Key (Subject to change.)
Games I'm Currently Looking For:
Prefer Steam, but will also accept game gifts/keys for Desura, GamersGate & GreenManGaming.
- Also see my wishlist with over 200 games!